Project & Marketing Manager for Mining Company in Sudan
• To develop and implement strategies, plans and projects which in turn develop the business to ensure steady growth of Company.
• To manage the marketing department and support the sales department
• To implement marketing plan through market intelligence, promotions, media and advertising, understand and report Company position and to increase sales of Company products
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Formulate, plan and implement business development strategy with other departmental managers to ensure balanced development/growth in all areas of the business.
• Plan and implement introduction of existing products in new markets (geographical) to increase Company market share.
• Prepare business plans for Company.
• Plan and implement introduction of new products in existing markets to increase profitability and volume.
• Study, plan and implement projects in line with approved business development strategy to ensure planned company growth.
• Manage the marketing department
• Ensure the marketing database is up to date
• Support the sales department with marketing data
• Ensure the integrity of the marketing data
Qualification & Requirements:
• University degree in a business/engineering discipline or relevant field.
• 5 Years+ in Project /Project management
• 5 Years+ in Management role in Marketing
• Project management experience, preferably pump or equivalent
• Good command of English language and good computer skills
• Dynamic, diplomatic, has good follow-up skills, able to deal with different patterns of people & colleagues
• Experience with marketing software (Not Essential )