نهتم بتقديم ما هو جديد في مجال الوظائف الشاغرة
We are looking for a talented software developer to help us develop, troubleshoot, and document our internal and external REST APIs.
We are using technologies like C#, JSON, and Postman to build manageable and reusable web services for our clients. Roles you will play in a typical day: Advisor: A key part of our APIs is exposing them for our customers to use. We make this possible by documenting them and creating useful examples. Programmer: Our APIs are used by our member-facing website, mobile apps, and external clients. We build our systems using C# so experience with a robust, type-safe, object-oriented language is a plus. Investigator: Do you like getting to the bottom of a problem? Our APIs play a central role in how all of our systems interact so switching gears and tracking down potential bugs can come at a moment’s notice. Requirements
• 2+ years of total software development experience.
• Familiar with software development lifecycle (Agile preferable)
• Strong knowledge in .Net technologies c# (webforms background, MVC, web API)
• Experience in using software team management tools such as Team foundation Server
• Applicant must have significant experience with business to business (b2b) integration using REST, SOAP, and OWIN
• Cross platform mobile application development is a plus
• Experience with Unit Testing Framework is a plus (Karma, Jasmine) Send you C.V at: firstname.lastname@example.org